On Campus Camper/Resident $225 includes room and board
Off Campus/Commuter only $100 (no meals)
July 31-August 2, 2013 Ages 12-18
This camp is designed to improve a wrestler's intensity, mental toughness and technique when he's tired. Wrestlers at this camp will have an oportunity to wrestle with and train alongside camp counselors/UNC wrestlers. The intensive camp involves teaching technique about 25% of the time and hard drilling, conditioning and hard wrestling the other 75%.
Ben Cherrington- NCAA DI National Champion
Ben VomBaur- 2X NCAA DI All-American
Also, accomplished wrestlers from the UNC Wrestling team will serve as camp counselors.
Contact Ben VomBaur with questions: firstname.lastname@example.org or 970-351-1832
Check the Map for Butler Hancock-Hall
Camp check-in will be at 11am on August 1st at New West Residence Hall North, Greeley CO 80639. All account balances are due at check-in.
All-you-can-eat Buffet meals are provided for residents at Holmes Dining Hall and can be purchased by commuters.
July 31 August 1 August 2
7am Wake-up call 7am Wake-up call
7:15 Morning run 7:15am Morning run
7:45-8:30am Breakfast 7:45-8:30am Breakfast
11-12 noon Check-in 9-11am Session 3 9-10:30am Session 6
11-12:30pm Lunch 11am-12:30pm Lunch 10:30am-12pm Check-out
1-3pm Session 1 1-3pm Session 4
4:30-5:30pm Dinner 4:30-5:30pm Dinner
6-8pm Session 2 6-8pm Session 5
10:30pm Room check 10:30 Room check
11pm Lights out 11pm Lights out